Become a Fan on Facebook :)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another batch of new paintings that I have completed

Well, last week the bakery let me know they had sold 5 paintings already, that together with the two my mom bought and another one that now belongs to my sister, their stock at the bakery was dangerously low, so I painted some more paintings for them. These are mostly horse, cow and moose paintings, plus one with an elephant family. I love painting silhouettes!

I called this painting "Just the two of us"

Here we have a male horse showing off :)
My son really loved the calf in this painting, he keeps calling it "Baby" :)
Here is a mother moose and its calf.
I call this painting "Cow on a Hill" not very imaginative, but it fit hehe.. this is my first try with pine trees. I would like to try this in color.
"Family of Moose" is the title of this painting. I really like how they appear to be walking across a lake with the reflection of the moon between the male and the female..
"Happyness" is the name of this painting with two horses nuzzling each other in the sunset.

I called this painting "Daisy", the name of my childhood horse. This is how daisy used to wait for me at the fence on a cold winter night to go back to the barn. I wish I could keep this painting for myself! I felt a bit homesick for Daisy when I painted this.

"Family of Elephants" is the only elephant painting I created this time, I wanted to try some other animals this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment