Become a Fan on Facebook :)

Monday, February 2, 2009

My newest paintings from January

Well this month I've been busy trying something new. Elephants, Moose, some birds, a sheep and a few cows in sihouette against sunsets or blazing blue skies. I love the african trees that I painted, they are such a joy to paint! I also painted a few beach scenes with palm trees. All these paintings are for Klaesi's Bakery since they sold many pieces over Christmas and needed something new for their walls!

I call this painting "Which side of the fence are you on?" Looking at these cows I feel a bit homesick since I grew up on a farm :)These birds are sitting on a cliff.. I like how the big one seems to be towering over the small one :)A sunset painting.. I like how the water reflects the sun.
Here is another beach scene.. a small sailboat drifts in the morning breeze.. This painting reminds me of the beach after a storm with the sky having hints of reds and the water a deep blue/green color.

No comments:

Post a Comment